skip to main content | skip to sidebar

Monday, October 30, 2006

One Month and so far so good

A quick self-congratulatory post as I've only had 3 hours sleep and am about to have breakfast at 7pm (nothing quite like breakfast at 7pm) - I've managed to reach a month of blogging without losing motivation. I think this is a good sign that I'm going to stick at it. 23 posts in a month, not quite the one a day that I planned, but I think I can live with that.

Future Plans

My next aim is to begin uploading a once a week mix set of music that interests and inspires me.

I thought I'd throw a question out there whilst I'm at this: I plan on playing a decent amount of Creative Commons / Open Music in these sets, but I think I'll find it hard not to play clearly copyrighted music.. I can't imagine I have any need to worry about this, but any comments would be welcome.

Thanks for reading and if you're liking it pass the link on to anyone you think might be interested.

No comments:

My Photos

The Mantua Festival
Aug 19, 2006 - 44 Photos
The Mor Festival
Aug 21, 2004 - 26 Photos