skip to main content | skip to sidebar

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Soundmurderer Mix Sets

I came across this tonight and thought I'd pass it on.

3 Soundmurderer live/mix sets from 2004!

For those of you that don't know Soundmurderer at all, he's a DJ/Producer based in Detroit. I met him playing a gig at Gray's of Newmarket Square a few years ago organised by the good heads at the alphabet set. I really couldn't quite believe that this unassuming, quiet white-boy was producing such wonderful mentalist ragga.

He's quite brilliant and I've listened to a recording of that gig on many occassions, but I'm really pleased to find some more stuff. He does an excellent job of shifting from extremely hefty jungalist stuff to much calmer dubby and reggae based tunes and then back again.

There are actually 4 mixes listed, but only 3 are working links:
Breezeblock 7 June 2004 - 150 Kbps Mp3
Bristol 17 April 2004 - 128 Kbps Mp3
Vancouver BC 24 Oct 04 - 192 Kbps Mp3

Links

Mix Set Download Page
Soundmurderer on Discogs

No comments:

My Photos

The Mantua Festival
Aug 19, 2006 - 44 Photos
The Mor Festival
Aug 21, 2004 - 26 Photos